Pressure washer accessory? Pressure washer back support? What do you call a tool that has never been called anything before? At Sprayglide, we have been wrestling with the big decision: how do we accurately describe our product? There were phone calls late at night and emails zooming from New York to Vancouver. Would this work, … Continue reading